"Guesthouse offering luxury bed and breakfast or self-catering accommodation"
Proud owners Patrick & Jeannette have created a refined haven of comfort where guests are assured of outstanding hospitality and exceptional personal service. African Sands is situated in a prime Port Elizabeth location, Humewood, giving guests walking access to a number of entertainment options, such as:
- Port Elizabeth's exclusive blue flag beaches
- Variety of beachfront restaurants and nightclubs
- Boardwalk Casino and Shopping Centre, Port Elizabeth’s premier entertainment complex with boutique stores and restaurants
Humewood’s famous 18 hole golf course is nearby, which ranks in the top 20 of South Africa’s golf courses and is often thought of as one of world’s most challenging links courses.
African Sands is only a 15 minute drive to the soccer stadium (Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium), which hosted the 2010 soccer world cup in Port Elizabeth, and which holds many sporting events as well as music concerts and live shows.
When staying at African Sands, you will enjoy:
- Your own private access to your room
- Free WiFi access
- Secure off street parking
- En suite bathroom
- A luxury room, equipped with microwave, fridge, tea and coffee facilities, toaster, fan, heater, TV, satelite sports and entertainment channels (M-Net and Supersport), work desk, hairdryer and much more.